Hello from Brand Thunder - Browser Theme Creators

Please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. If you have yet to introduce yourself feel free to do this here!

Hello from Brand Thunder - Browser Theme Creators

Postby brandthunder on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 am

Hi ChromeFans.org,

I just wanted to say hello. Brand Thunder has been creating branded browser themes and other browser theme designs since 2007 for Firefox, IE and Chrome most recently. We work with some of the largest brands in the world from the Huffington Post, Daily Beast, NFL, NBA, NHL, CBS Sports, College Humor, Universal Music and many more. We help create branded browser themes to help brands engage with their audience with the use of branded images, interactive theme elements, links to social media sites and more.

Our most recent creation is a browser theme tool for Firefox and IE (Chrome is on the way) at http://bt-engage.com.

We also have a gallery of Chrome themes which would obviously be of interest to this community. We look forward to engaging with the community here and showcasing our themes along with seeing some of the other great themes from designers here.

Thanks!

Mark
Brand Thunder
brandthunder

Re: Hello from Brand Thunder - Browser Theme Creators

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:02 pm

You are welcome. BrandThunder is a great product and I will try to build my Chrome themes using your services. :)
Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Brand Thunder - Browser Theme Creators

Postby brandthunder on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:48 am

thanks Andrew. At the moment, we have over 50 interactive Chrome themes in our Gallery for users. http://gallery.brandthunder.com/en-US/gallery/All/Chrome

Hope you enjoy!
brandthunder

Return to Introduce Yourself