khantv

Hot trends from Google Plus Search

khantv

Postby BlueWater on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:48 pm

MUMBAI: After Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan, it’s Aamir Khan’s turn to make his debut on the small screen. The actor will be seen in a yet-to-be titled show which he calls his ‘most ambitious project’.

The production of the show is yet to start and it will go on air next year. It is being jointly produced by Aamir Khan Productions and Star India.

“This show is my most ambitious project; it began as a dream some three to four years ago. Uday (Shankar of Star) coaxed me with the idea that I should think of dominating television now. That is how the spark ignited. After that meeting I actually started thinking about it passionately,” Khan revealed.

Known as ‘Mr Perfectionist’ in Bollywood, Khan says, “I do not think my entry in television is late. I feel everything has a right time. My venture into television is not calculative. There is nervousness, but I am excited and charged up about the show.”
BlueWater

khantv

Postby BlueWater on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Aamir Khan’s TV show to air next year

Aamir Khan is the latest Bollywood superstar to debut on the small screen as a talk show host.Aamir will be hosting a television chat show, which will be based on real life stories and real people.“This began as a dream three-four years ago and I am fulfilling it by doing this kind of a show. This idea came to me sometime back, but it took time for me to decide on whether I want to do it or not. I just hope it will be successful,” he said.

The 46-year-old actor said that they are still working on the title of the show.
On his knowledge about small screen, Aamir says, “I know little about television. I do not claim to have great knowledge of television. All I know is that it is a powerful medium… especially, for what I am attempting to do.”

The show will be broadcast simultaneously in eight languages.Aamir will be using his well earned goodwill to bring in the Credibility that this kind of show will need to connect with the audience and become a hit.
Attachments
KHANT.jpg
KHANT.jpg (14.86 ) Viewed 782 times
BlueWater

Return to Google Plus Search