Open Link In New Tab

Have A Problem with Google Chrome? Post it here and hopefully someone can help!

Open Link In New Tab

Postby bengm225 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm

I've used Chrome since March, and it's been nothing but great for me. Starting a few days ago, however, almost every time I use Chrome, I'll right-click on a link to open it in a new tab, and the "Open link in new tab" word box will freeze onto the screen. It will stay there after I close Chrome, when I use Firefox, when I'm doing anything on my desktop. This also happens sometimes when I check on my downloads -- the "Downloads" word box will freeze onto the computer as well. I love Chrome, but this is really frustrating and makes things very hard to read or watch. Any help anyone can give would be great. Thanks
bengm225

Re: Open Link In New Tab

Postby jonesy:) on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Hi there! I had the same problem. I used to restart my computer, but I have found out the
CTRL+click makes them disappear!
jonesy:)

Postby ShaneBro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:16 am

If you have to open the link in new tab then there is facility in chrome. You have to just right click on that link then one pop up box appear on the screen. You have to just click Open in New Tab. By clicking it the link opened in new Tab.
ShaneBro

Postby Letitia87 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:42 am

Indeed, there is such a facility in Chrome, and I find this browser very convenient for working with multiple tabs simultaneously. However, the problem you describe occurred to me quite often when I used Firefox...

Postby nguyenhoaitra on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:19 pm

I only use the shortcut : CTRL + T . It's easy to do that !
nguyenhoaitra

Return to Google Chrome Problems