How to repair my Google Chrome?

Discuss any hints or tips regarding Google Chrome. The community appreciates any type of suggestions.

How to repair my Google Chrome?

Postby Andrew on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:34 am

Although Google Chrome is one of the most advanced and most popular Internet Browsers that available today, however people have been experiencing problems and issues whilst using it. Such problems include flash player not working, which leaves some people not being able to view web pages and random crashing(An error message "Whoa! Google Chrome has crashed" displays when Chrome unexpectedly shuts down).

To fix this problem, the easiest way is completely uninstalling and then re-installing your Google Chrome. Please follow the steps below:

Guide: How to repair my Google Chrome?
Andrew
Site Admin

Re: How to repair my Google Chrome?

Postby jenicamalaya on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:40 am

Google Chrome is a best web browser, there are so many reason that damage google chrome. When your chrome does not working properly check which version are you using? Uninstall old version and download latest version and install it. If you have all ready latest version then just reinstall the chrome. After all of this error is still present then check antivirus and program running background and deactivate antivirus, skype, toolbar etc.
jenicamalaya

Return to Google Chrome Hints & Tips