corrupt profile?

Have A Problem with Google Chrome? Post it here and hopefully someone can help!

corrupt profile?

Postby tattitsa on Fri May 25, 2012 5:37 am

hi this is my first post

now my problem is when i open some website page is like this

some website is can load but like this

also alot of add-one is no work .. now i installed adblock plus .. but this icon is not show in address bar .. so i go change in option but nothing happen and no work
Last edited by tattitsa on Sun May 27, 2012 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
tattitsa

Re: some website is no load and some add one also no work

Postby tattitsa on Sun May 27, 2012 7:28 am

no ppl reply me? :( .. now i create new profile following this [url="http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=142059"]page[/url] after work .. i can open all website and adblock plus also work .. however after few min going to corrupt again .. help me .. how to solve this problem?
tattitsa

Re: corrupt profile?

Postby Andrew on Sun May 27, 2012 10:41 pm

You can try to disable all extensions and uninstall Google Chrome completely and then install it again.
Andrew
Site Admin

Postby tattitsa on Wed May 30, 2012 2:08 am

Andrew wrote:You can try to disable all extensions and uninstall Google Chrome completely and then install it again.

i ready try so many time .. it's work at first however after few min going to corrupt again .. can't open some website and no work add-ons .. i have no idea what should i do :(
tattitsa

Postby Andrew on Wed May 30, 2012 3:49 pm

tattitsa wrote:
Andrew wrote:You can try to disable all extensions and uninstall Google Chrome completely and then install it again.

i ready try so many time .. it's work at first however after few min going to corrupt again .. can't open some website and no work add-ons .. i have no idea what should i do :(

Could you tell me the URL of the problem web page?
Andrew
Site Admin

Postby tattitsa on Thu May 31, 2012 2:47 am

Andrew wrote:
tattitsa wrote:

Could you tell me the URL of the problem web page?

alot of website .. i think problem is my google chrome ,, not their website .. not their add-ons

eg: http://www.whosdatedwho.com/
tattitsa

Postby nandla on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Uninstalling google chrome may fix this problem, at least for me :)
nandla

Postby daavidfischer on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:03 am

This is due to the problem of the looping functions in you program. It would have been creating files, which gets stored and acquiring space which might be more the virtual memory. This might be one reason why your file gets corrupted. www.stopsnoringpro.com
daavidfischer

Return to Google Chrome Problems