FireFox Theme

Discuss any Google Chrome Themes in this forum, including download, ideas or suggestions. You never know may be developed one day.

FireFox Theme

Postby vpnavy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 am

ImageHi! I searched the Forum and couldn't find a possible solution. I will be honest - I love(d) FireFox. Unfortunately, it has been loading and responding slower and slower over the past few years. It is at a point now that it is no longer enjoyable. I tried Google Chrome and I really like the speed but not the Navigation aspect. Yea, I know - I will get use to it. :D By any chance - has someone created a FireFox Theme that would make the transition easier?

Thanks for your help...
vpnavy

Re: FireFox Theme

Postby ShaneBro on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:19 am

Firefox can provide so many themes for changing look style of your Firefox browser. User have want every time new look and boar with the existing look style. In that case theme is very useful to change the existing look.
ShaneBro

Postby Alvarado on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 pm

I support your thoughts and think that Google Chrome is really faster than other browsers. It seems to me that Chrome has less advertisement and that is why it is faster.
Alvarado

Postby brandthunder on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:12 am

vpnavy wrote:ImageHi! I searched the Forum and couldn't find a possible solution. I will be honest - I love(d) FireFox. Unfortunately, it has been loading and responding slower and slower over the past few years. It is at a point now that it is no longer enjoyable. I tried Google Chrome and I really like the speed but not the Navigation aspect. Yea, I know - I will get use to it. :D By any chance - has someone created a FireFox Theme that would make the transition easier?

Thanks for your help...

Hi There VPNAVY.

We have created hundreds of Firefox Themes as well as Chrome and Internet Explorer Themes. You're free to take a look through our gallery and see if you'd like to try one: http://gallery.brandthunder.com

We also created a tool to help you easily create your own Firefox and IE theme. http://bt-engage.com. So you could always create one that suits you the best.

Hope that helps and feel free to visit our site or email us with any questions at info (at) brandthunder.com
brandthunder

Return to Google Chrome Themes