Intro and issues

Please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. If you have yet to introduce yourself feel free to do this here!

Intro and issues

Postby jrstark on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi all, I've been using Chrome pretty much from the beginning. It used to be really fast, but now it isn't. The past few days especially are crawling. It might be due to an extension I tried, one of the split screen ones. It put a bookmark on my bookmarks bar, do not ever remember seeing it on the extensions page. I deleted the bookmark. I tried finding it in the store, installed one that wasn't the same one but didn't work any better so deleted it. When I switch tabs, the new tab will show as only the left half of the screen before expanding. I uninstalled Chrome, defragged the hard drive, then reinstalled Chrome. It's still there, although my tabs did finish loading faster.

Another minor annoyance is over the past month or so, sometimes when I click on a tab it will undock into a new window. Why did it start doing this? Is there something I can do to turn this off?

Thanks!
jrstark

Return to Introduce Yourself