google chrome stops working

Have A Problem with Google Chrome? Post it here and hopefully someone can help!

google chrome stops working

Postby binay1011 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 am

When I browse google chrome and open multiple tabs say 2-3 then suddenly a message window pops us saying google chrome stops working and need to be closed . I came across this problem for several times .
Also if I click some link or say search button then intead of searching the things it downloads the page .
MY OS is windows 7
Please take a note of it , as I have been facing this problem in the regular basis .
binay1011

Re: google chrome stops working

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Try to disable all extensions and plugins, then update your Chrome to latest version.
Andrew
Site Admin

Postby wilsondavid on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 am

Many time I have found that It is stop working. And other reason to solve this problem to reinstall it required Internet connection for making new installation and that's people are avoid such kind of task and jump to other popular browser.
wilsondavid

Postby shanebob on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:10 am

I think there is virus in your PC. Otherwise I have never found that my Google chrome browser has stop working. Also My Google chrome has great performance and do work with fast speed without any interval.
shanebob

Postby michalegruber on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:50 am

Google Chrome is also one of the best browser which has third biggest users base all over the world.There are many factors for the Google chrome crashed but one of the factors is computer personal computer operating program mistake.It has all those information which helps in proper running of the program procedures.
michalegruber

Postby Javier Bardem on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:19 am

Some times it get stuck and it don't work so I have restart the browser and all the tabs will restored.
Javier Bardem

Postby henrypeterson on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 am

Most of us prefer to use Google Chrome as we believe it is one of the best browsers. But, it is sad to say that it's services are now crashing. Disruptions like these have the potential to really mess up our day since many of us depend heavily on many apps for business and personal use.
henrypeterson

Postby rholly_b on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:18 pm

I've got almost the same problem as you have guys.. i gave many try on what other suggested in the internet but it does not solved my problem until i did the instruction in this link and it really works for me... http://pchardwaresoftwaresolution.blogs ... r-not.html
rholly_b

Postby sharon7ward on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:33 am

Yes it did work in Safe Mode, then I came across this and now Google Chrome works again in Normal Mode:

https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issu ... 177611#c66

See #66

:)
sharon7ward

Return to Google Chrome Problems