Shockwave Flash

Have A Problem with Google Chrome? Post it here and hopefully someone can help!

Shockwave Flash

Postby alginam on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:33 am

I cannot access Chrome. I keep getting the message that the plug-in for Shockwave Flash has crashed. I use Chrome as my default browser to log in to Facebook. Can someone tell me what to do to fix this problem. I have uninstalled Chrome and re-installed the latest version and I get the same error message. I tried to update the flashplayer but it says that it is an automatic update in Chrome and it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: will not let me just update the flashplayer. Please help?
alginam

Re: Shockwave Flash

Postby vissitor@sonic.net on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Good luck. I have tried every conceivable fix, from turning off Chromes's built in Flash, to reloading Chrome and Flash. Nothing works and now, to add to this misery, when I open a new page, a whole new Chrome browser window opens. Please, you geniuses at Google, step away from the massage and the foosball table and get back to work!
vissitor@sonic.net

Postby tyler4402 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Hi
Firefox has similar problems with Flash, and the recommendation is to update Flash to 11.4 or .5 Beta, it's worth a try and I hope it works for you :)
tyler4402

Postby Barb_WHUK on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:56 am

I've come across nearly 3-4 threads today referencing about the flash player. In most cases people had a lower version of flash player installed causing issues with videos and other related stuffs.
Barb_WHUK

Return to Google Chrome Problems