Welcome to Google Chrome Fans Forum!

Please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. If you have yet to introduce yourself feel free to do this here!

Welcome to Google Chrome Fans Forum!

Postby Andrew on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Hello everyone, welcome to Google Chrome Fans Forum! Please take the time to introduce yourself to the community. :)

Have fun! :D
Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to Google Chrome Fans Forum!

Postby ChromeValley on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:04 pm

Hi Andrew,

I found your website on the ChromeSpot forums, and I am very interested in your themes. I'm glad you're taking the time to make the themes yourself, and I like the simplicity over your themes, as compared to some of the other ones out there that can be almost overwhelming. It's too bad nobody else has signed up for your forums yet, because it seems like this could be a great community - offering more than just forums, but also a website with news, pugins, themes, etc.

I've actually created a website of my own (www.ChromeValley.com), which exclusively offers free Chrome themes. If you check out my site, some of the themes might look very familiar! Since you've got a great site going here, I decided to add your themes to my collection, and of course I give credit where credit is due. Hopefully this is okay with you, as I am supporting you and your website. For each theme that is available on my site, the creator of the theme is listed, as well as a link to the original theme location in the downloaded ReadMe file.

Thanks for making a great site,
Loren
Chrome Valley
ChromeValley

Hello nice site

Postby BradandPitti on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:17 pm

very nice site :-)
BradandPitti

Test.

Postby ADVALANIP on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:46 pm

Hello. It is test.
ADVALANIP

Re: Welcome to Google Chrome Fans Forum!

Postby Andrew on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:13 pm

:D :D
Andrew
Site Admin

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself